- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our organisation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us an email or use the contact form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to any query that you might make to us via email or the contact form on our website.
- Improve your experience using our website and identify how different users interact with our website.
How do we store your data?
Our organisation securely stores your data at Kavanagh Funeral Directors, Strahart, Bunclody, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
Our organisation will keep your data for only as long as it is required to deal with your query should you contact us via our website but in any case will keep your data for a maximum of 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our organisation will not contact you or use your information for the purposes of marketing if you contact us via our website.
What are your data protection rights?
Our organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: 053 9366401
Or write to us: Kavanagh Funeral Directors, Strahart, Bunclody, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- So that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our organisation uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our website uses 3rd party functionality to provide additional services to the users of our website, such as embedded YouTube videos. These 3rd party sites use advertising cookies to gather information from you on your device to display advertisements to you based on relevant topics that interest you.
Below is a list of cookies that are set when you visit certain parts of our website:
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.||5 months||Advertisement|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location||30 minutes||Analytics|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.||Performance|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user’s interest and display personalized ads to the users.||6 months||Advertisement|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_79144777_4||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||1 year||Advertisement|
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 053 9366401
Or write to us at: Kavanagh Funeral Directors, Bunclody, Co. Wexford.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our organisation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you should contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office at:
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois.